perjantai 30. marraskuuta 2012

Oh my, snow and storm winds...

The blizzard kicked in last night and the forecasted winds were up 25 m/s and there was/is/will be snow blowing vertically. So last night I went check the boat and it was holding up extremely well. The covers had not moved and there were no snow build-up on the over.

The storm is forecasted to last whole of today and I'm anxious to check it after work today...


No worries, the white streaks coming from right is actually snow blowing. Nothing has gone wrong or gotten loose and so far I'm impressed of the structure. There was only a small amount of snow on top of the cover but I decided to drop it. 


That sorry sight is a nice Formula 36 sitting there with no cover. It still has the shore power cord attached even though the electrics were cut some month ago...







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti