sunnuntai 3. helmikuuta 2013

Still scraping and sanding

I have lost count on the number of times I have been to the boat and done the scraping thing, the problem is that it is hard to find the time when you would have more than an hour to spare. So instead, It's progress in baby steps.


Some progress, so far. The bow section on both sides is pretty much clean already. But since this is a 34 footer there's a lot more boat left. The pic below shows my generator, it is a handsome unit and should be because it cost about 45 euros. So it is a two- stroke, El cheapo machine but it delivers enough electricity for my Bosch sander, so it's all good..



If you happen to buy this generator and experience the same blackout that I had (engine runs great but no power out), here's how you fix it:

- one carefully aimed kick to the lower part of the front panel, not hard but still a sound kick.

The volt meter came back to life and everything worked. I just love technology that is this simple to fix :-)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti