keskiviikko 6. marraskuuta 2013

Cover up time again.

It was once again time to cover up the old girl. This time it was again a new place and slightly tricky since the allocated space is slightly shorter than the place we had last year. Naturally I used the bushes in front of the boat and extended my structure on top of them. 




I had to transport all the timber and the boat stands from a nearby marina since now we have the luxury to haul her out in the same harbor where we have her in the summer. Last winter she was about ten minutes drive away, now only two minutes by bike. 




It took me a while to figure out where all the bits and pieces belong even though I spent a good amount of time marking them in the spring. It always amazes me how much I can forget in such a short while. 




The covers have been already on for nearly a month and I'm glad about it since it has rained nearly constantly. So far they have also withstood the wind test, top gusts at the harbor peaked at 19,5 m/s, no effect on our covers. 


Looking for the summer.. 

1 kommentti: