perjantai 17. toukokuuta 2013

Dismantling the house

It took me 18 hours to build the skeleton and get the covers on the boat. I had to buy all the timber and cut them to measure so it was time consuming. When I reversed the project and took it down it took me 2 hours and 36 minutes to get it all off. 


Of course it took some additional time to sort out the pieces and get all screws out. I just could not leave the mess around the boat so I needed to make it all pretty again. 


That is the structure I decided that woul last the winter snow andk winds and so it did. In fact I' more than satisfied with it. It is sturdy and did not cost too much. 


It's a nice view isn't it? 


I also like this view of the boat. The yellow tape in teh bow is there ro protect the paintwork while I'll be attaching the keelguard and cleaning the surface. 





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti