perjantai 31. toukokuuta 2013

Per request...

I was asked to post some images of the interior and general layout. While digging through my archives I realised I have not taken much of those, so I will re-use the ones the previous owners sent to me (sorry Niklas & Caroline). But first I cant resist the tempation to post one more pic from the launch.






Captain's quarters



The captains seat and passenger seats can be folded away or they can be taken feom their hinges and used as movable seating. 



Entry to the saloon, toilet is on the right. 



Kitchen, sink and stove are hidden under hinged panels. The thing on top of it all is a fan that makes cooking smoke free..



Forward bunks, or cabin... It has huge hanging lockers and generous amount of space under the beds. 



Aft cabin with its own sink. The kids love it, they can brush their teeth and the sink is at the right height for them. It also has two bunks and a walk- closet in the middle. I have no photo of the nice view that you get because windows are on each side. 



Here you can see the general layout, its pretty functional and for me it is a nice boat since I can stand straight everywhere but in the aft cabin (I'm 192 cm tall). 

Finally, one more picture. She has passed the inspections at my boatclub and can now proudly use the dedicated flag. 



I need to take some more pics 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti